Saturday, April 19, 2008

Word

Words confuse me, though in truth they dissolve confusion. The predefined meanings with which they are given and the preconceived ideas with which they are received are a powerful combination for communication- or miscommunication. Even as I write these words, I know they don't hold the (full) meaning I intend.

Obviously I can only expect so much from limited space. To know something truly demands a broad perspective. I am not defined by a few words, but can only convey something of my identity through a more complete picture- through heart mind body and soul. 

The words of this blog, then, are eclectic things trying to convey eclectic thoughts that result from eclectic experiences. Tonight, then, I am grateful to the Author for Truth, for that which is really real. For there, there is life indeed- life to the full.

No comments:

Post a Comment