Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blog 2.0

Dear readers,

I'm restarting my blog with the purposes of 1) informing, 2) educating, and 3) entertaining. It's not intended as 1) a rant, 2) a procrastination tool, or 3) replacement for real interpersonal communication. That's the plan, anyway. Possible topics include:

- Where the wild things are: my experiences as an undergraduate
- Heiku: when eighteen syllables is one too many
- Graduate school and goldfish
- Pyramids built by slaves: an analogy for academic research
- Sex(AI) before cleavage, and other oddities of bioengineering


Enjoy!

Richard

2 comments:

  1. I feel like it will be more of a procrastination tool for me. Like I need more of them.

    -The guy who sits to your left in the office

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I look forward to the goldfish!

    ReplyDelete